Investigo are delighted to have been retained by a well known Milton Keynes based Client who are looking to recruit a Group Reporting Manager, on a permanent basis.
The Group Reporting Manager is part of the Finance Leadership Team and is responsible for the financial reporting cycle of the Group by ensuring a robust monthly, interim and year end consolidation process under IFRS, supported by two direct reports. The role is a key member of the Group Finance team, supporting the Group Financial Controller in the provision of timely and accurate consolidated financial information for the Group.
- Accountable for Group monthly management reporting processes that ensure reliable consolidated financial information is produced on a timely basis.
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy of reporting by all entities across the Group
- Key liaison point for the external auditors for interim and year end reporting; accountable for delivering a well-controlled and timely external audit process.
- Timely delivery of external financial reports - Group and Company financial statements for inclusion in the plc Annual Report and associated ESEF tagging, financial input into press releases to the market, consolidated financial statements for the principal Dutch holding company.
- Oversight and review of UK statutory accounts for subsidiary entities.
- The Group's principal technical advisor providing strong technical advice to the Divisions on complex accounting matters and drafting of technical position papers.
- Determines appropriate accounting principles and policies are followed and communicated to the rest of the Group and ensures that the Group Accounting Policy Manual is kept up to date.
- Development of reporting within OneStream, the Group consolidation system, with primary focus on monthly and statutory actual reporting.
- Ensures strong internal control process for Group Reporting.
- Supervision and development of two direct reports.
- Support for the Treasury team, including intra-group financing and placement of derivative financial instruments.
- Support in ad hoc projects designed to improve overall performance of the finance function.
- The candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience gained in an international corporate environment and an individual who is keen to develop their career within a dynamic and growing business. They should have experience of consolidations, monthly financial reporting, and external financial reporting. Experience of share-based payments and derivatives would be beneficial.
- Proficient in the use and understanding of Excel and other Microsoft Office similar applications.
- Experience of OneStream is preferred, or experience of other consolidation applications is desirable.
Our Client is offering a very competitive remuneration package of £80,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus.
They operate a Hybrid working model of 2-3 days in the office per week, although this could be flexible for the right Candidate.