Our client a FTSE 250 Media business based in Central London is looking for an ACA qualified Group Senior Financial Accountant to join the team on a 12-month contract starting in mid-November. This is a great opportunity to report directly to the Head of Group Reporting and gain exposure to the CFO and other senior members of the business.
- Monthly Group consolidations for multiple entities.
- Assisting and delivering the monthly management account packs.
- Preparation of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Work closely with Auditors to prepare the groups half yearly financial statements.
- Cash flow and Working Capital Forecasting.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts.
This role will be perfect for someone that has previous group accounting experience, that has worked with multiple entities and currencies within a listed business. Ideally you will be ACA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE and have worked within a similar industry.