We are currently supporting a market leader with the recruitment of a brand new position to manage the treasury function of their growing business. This is a senior position responsible for ensuring all of the cash accounting is carried out in a timely and accurate manner and to improve processes to maximise efficiency in the department. The business is rapidly expanding and needs someone who can work in the fast paced, fluid dynamic of the business.
- Manage a team of 2 to ensure accurate processing and accounting of all cash transaction
- Responsible for all banking and payments etc
- Ensuring all cash receipts from branches are correctly allocated and reconciled
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all bank accounts across the groups, including new entities acquired
- Lead, manage and assist in the day to day responsibility for all aspects of cash accounting, including all receipts and payments and ensuring they are correctly accounted for.
- Ensure all results are reconciled to the accounting systems as appropriate on a weekly or monthly basis to strict deadlines
- Responsible for all treasury related balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare and update cash flow forecasts on an ongoing basis for the entire group
- Develop and maintain good relationships with other teams and departments in finance and external teams on site .
- Undertake and complete ad hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work with an expanding business and support them in the process of acquiring new companies and growing their brand. The salary is negotiable and may have a little upwards movement for a slightly more senior candidate, and the company offer a standard pension, private health care, 25 days holiday and flexibility in their hybrid working model.