Hard FM Manager (PFI) - London - £55,000
Investigo are working with a PFI Organisation in London to recruit for a Hard FM Manager on a permanent basis
* Review output specifications to ensure compliance
* Undertake a Risk Based Monitoring regime and address any actions or non-compliances identified.
* Monitor the performance of FM service providers through direct observation, review of service desk reports and the assessment of their achievement of service standard objectives.
* Recognise where compliance activity is absent or unsatisfactory and take appropriate action.
* Identify and highlight critical high-risk areas within the service provider's compliance regime which require immediate action to resolve.
* Review service provider's operational internal audits and monthly reports.
* Monitor sub-contractor compliance with national standards, best practice and legislation or as required within the Project Agreement.
* Undertake due diligence of variation inquiries received from the Authority/Trust and responses received from the FM subcontractor. liaising with Authority/Trust and FM subcontractor as required.
* Support in review of subcontractor lifecycle reports
* Technically qualified or extensive practical FM experience
* Previous experience of working in a PFI setting
* Strong Lifecycle knowledge and experience of writing 1 and 5-year lifecycle plans
* In-depth knowledge of FM statutory and regulatory compliance
* Ability to communicate complex, technical information to a variety of stakeholders
If you feel you meet the criteria please apply, or for more information please call George Arnold of Investigo.