Reporting to the COO, the Head of Client Accounting will play a key role in the ongoing success and growth of our client. The Head of Client Accounting will be leading a team across multiple geographies and hence can be predominantly home based with the need to be onsite a couple of times a month. Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and lead a high functioning Accounting team in multiple locations
- Provide the vision and direction for the Accounting team
- Ensure that post implementation products and services are delivering robust financial outcomes and results
- Provide a strong client relationship experience through reporting, client and team feedback to understand performance, proactively recognise opportunities for improvement and gain insights for future client requirements
- Identify, prioritise, agree, resource and execute opportunities to optimise the accounting systems/process/data landscape for the long and short term
- Act as the central function for the wider energy accounting teams, to enable collaboration, consistency, sharing best practices and creating a one team approach through communication channels that bring the relationship teams together whilst being sympathetic to the different geographies and time zones
- When entering a new geography, you'll implement the local Energy Accounting Team and provide management responsibilities throughout the incubation stage, handing over to the MD on completion.
It is essential that you have a strong track record of working in the Energy sector, coupled with experience of managing a team that is responsible for producing management information and analysis. In addition it is essential that you are a qualified accountant with a strong systems background.