Investigo are exclusively partnering with a large global business looking for an experienced leader for a brand new role as the Head of Accounts Payable.
The role is based 4 days a month in the office, the rest remote.
As the Head of Accounts Payable your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Leads the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for EMEA
- Coordinate and lead all AP Management across Europe
- Manage day to day operations across the teams
- Defines and executes standard processes across all locations.
- Introduce new policies and principles across AR function
- Manages key metrics to ensure compliance with service level agreements, KPI's and benchmarks against industry leaders.
- Analyses collection processes and establishes best practices for all receivable types.
- Create and embed new AP policies in all markets across Europe
- Provides overall leadership for planning, staffing, goal setting, budgeting, supporting system initiatives and implementing new processes and policies.
- Cultivates an environment that encourages maximum productivity and service effectiveness, professional development, open communication and teamwork.
- Ensures appropriate training and knowledge transfer occurs across all relevant business processes.
- Conduct external engagements
- Promote new ideas across the business
- Works on complex issues requiring an in-depth knowledge of the company.
As the Head of Accounts Payable you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working within a shared service area
- Minimum University Degree
- Significant work experience within a similar position.
- Ideally European experience
- Previous experience leading a team within the shared service function
- Strong leadership, communication and good problem solving