Investigo are partnering a Global Tech Company to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance. You will lead both Group FP&A and support Business Strategy.
If you are currently in an FP&A Lead role or Head of Commercial Finance, this role will give you the perfect blend of people management, systems and advising on key business decisions, through business partnering with operations.
- Responsible for a team of Financial Analysts - manage the performance and development
- Overall delivery of forecasting process monthly and the planning process annually by consolidating inputs for all business areas, providing review and challenging stakeholders to meet company financial commitments
- Coordination and support of the functional budget process for all regions
- Management of overhead rates within the set parameters
- Manage internal management reporting and accounting
Overseeing Commercial roles and responsibility and provide guidance in relation to;
- Financial analysis
- Investment decision
- Pricing and strategic discussion
- Independent risk analysis
- Organizational policies
- Communication with US - Sector Planning where necessary
- Continuous Process improvement
We are looking for the following:
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a large corporate environment with a global reach.
- Must be Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Experience of working for a US business would be useful but not essential
- Previous leadership experience in either FP&A or Business Partnering
- Either supported in implemented systems in a previous role