Head of Compliance
18 Month FTC
£60000-65000 / annum
An amazing opportunity has presented itself for a Head of Compliance.
You will be accountable for the design and implementation of the company's compliance framework, monitoring and testing programme. You will ensure that policies and processes are fit-for-purpose, documented, implemented and communicated. You will lead on reporting to the Board, Senior Leadership Team and Central Government. You will manage a direct report and work closely with the Data Protection Officer.
A background in Data Governance or IT Security is ideal.
- Leadership and Strategy
- Internal Review and Audit
- Delivery and Risk Management
- Training and Awareness
Must have at least one of the following:
- Information Privacy Professional e.g. CIPP/E
- Privacy Management Professional e.g. OneTrust
- Information Systems Auditor e.g. CISA
- Information Security Manager e.g. CISM
- Information Systems Security Professional e.g. CISSP
- Internal Auditor ISO27001
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply.