- HEAD OF CREDIT CONTROL - AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNISED BUSINESS
This is a remarkable opportunity to work for one of the top firms in the UK, working as the Head of Credit Control. This company is going through some exciting change and growth and looking for a driven, passionate and tenacious Credit Controller to join their business and manage a fantastic team of x6. Seeking a Credit Controller who is driven to achieve and deliver
- Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 depending on experience
- Location: Bristol, working from home 2/3 days a week. (ALL remote at the moment)
- Contract: Permanent
- Industry: Open to applicants from various industries
- Responsible for managing the collections for the main clients
- Overseeing the global offices, and being aware of their debt
- Responsible for managing the allocation of cash receipts for your allocated ledger.
- Consistently reaching out to their respective customers to discuss ongoing improvements in the communication required to ensure prompt payment from our major accounts.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Head of Finance on the outstanding debt
- Create and initiate new ideas and encouraging the generation of new ideas.
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to chase any outstanding monies and to deal with any customer queries.
- Managing the process to ensure customers have received invoices which have been accurately raised and distributed in a timely manner
- Creating and maintaining customer's accounts, and running credit checks on existing and new customers.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Proven senior credit control experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Patient and calm and professional. Articulate and knowledgeable when liaising with Board members
- Assertive and strong when required, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Confident to share ideas and opinions with Shareholders
- Think outside the box and always looking for ways to improve / change procedures etc
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Strong energy, managing quite a new team
- Strong IT skills. Ideally someone who has gone through some system implementation.
Please apply online and email your CV to Gemma Case email@example.com for more information