- The Head of Credit Risk reports directly into the Chief Risk Officer of a medium size bank that are looking to continue to grow and expand, the role involves managing 4 credit analysts.
- In this role you will work closely with the front office on leveraging new product and business development ideas whilst always maintaining appropriate credit risk limits.
- You will have responsibility of developing credit policy, producing portfolio reporting and analysing credit proposals.
- You will be active member of the credit risk committee and participate in other risk and board committees.
- You will need extensive Credit Risk experience, preferably within wholesale banking and exposure to emerging markets which be hugely advantageous.
- You will need strong analytical skills as well as competent communication and a strategic mindset.
- You will have managed teams and have the motivation to develop your staff.