Head of Development - Dynamics - Low-code / No-code Platforms - Contract - OUTSIDE IR35
My client in the Education Sector are looking for an experienced Head of Development to join them on an initial 6 month contract. You must have a strong understanding of emerging technologies and have experience of managing and up-scaling the Dynamics Technology stack
- Lead and manage Development and IT teams (Specifically the Dynamics Technology Stack) to deliver solutions that meets the needs of users. Coaching and guiding the team to apply appropriate modern standards and practices and scaling the team to meet the organisations needs
- Lead on ensuring delivery is consistent with agreed delivery processes across the team, working effectively with key stakeholders to manage prioritisation approaches and delivery against agreed priorities and maintain and manage budgets within your remit.
- Senior responsibility for the development and on-going coordination of continuous improvement projects within Software Development. Analysing current process, setting strategy and managing resource to deliver continuous service improvements
- Enfranchise your staff to develop their skills and competencies to ensure they demonstrate and perform to agreed service levels and have the required competence and skills to deliver effective, efficient and customer focused work. Ensure your staff and teams have the required customer service skills and business process knowledge to resolve customer issues.
- Oversee and manage the availability and capacity of the team by ensuring the correct implementation of standards and procedures. Identify capacity issues, stipulating the required changes and instigating remedial action where required
- Lead on systems design, characterised by medium levels of risk, impact, and business or technical complexity. Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools to ensure they are applied effectively
- Establish system integration standards and procedures across a service product life cycle, including the development product life cycle
- Lead and deliver a collaborative approach to programming build and specification review. Develop agreed specifications to design, code, test and document programs or scripts, using the appropriate standards and tools