Job Type: Permanent
Location: North of England
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
My client is an Enterprise organisation in the North of England who are about to embark on a huge amount of Technology and Digital change to improve their digital offerings and digital propositions to consumers. This role requires candidates to demonstrate superlative communication skills, business partnering skills and a real drive to work with the business to deliver digital change and creating Digital Products to improve Customer Experience. This role will suit a Transformation Leader with a very collaborative and consultative approach, able to work with Customer Experience, Commercial and IT teams to ensure consistent messaging and cohesion.
- Demonstrable experience working in a Digital Transformation or Digital Programme role with ownership of a Digital Roadmap
- Superlative business partnering, communication and third party management experience to design, build and deploy best-in-class digital products
- B2C experience in a commercial environment - desirable to have led and used digital technology to improve customer experience and digital product offerings for an enterprise organisation
- Must be able to commute on occasion between 2 - 3 sites in the North of England
- Desirable to have worked with Salesforce CRM
If you are interested in what you've read above - please get in touch ASAP by applying through the quick link.