A fast track consumer lead business in Hertfordshire are seeking to recruit a Head of Finance for a pivotal role in Finance.
Following the successful acquisition of a new business, this fast track International brand are seeking to hire a Head of Finance to integrate and improve all elements of finance and operations.
Working with the MD and stakeholders across all areas of the company, this is a hands on role for a post qualified candidate looking to make their mark and shape the future direction of the business.
The role will suit someone looking to join an SME with larger corporate backing or someone from the blue chip space looking to consolidate their experience in their first Head of Finance role.
Responsibilities will include but not be restricted by the following:-
- Driving financial controls and implementing procedures and policies to assist with a smooth integration and to help assist the scale up of all company operations.
- Driving the annual planning process and helping to provide detailed storytelling analysis to improve insight and commercial decision making
- Key forecasting and performance reporting
- Building commercial models and developing commercial / financial plans for the acquired company.
- Management of a small finance team.
The ideal candidate will be qualified with some years post qualified experience and a background in controls and reporting. You will have previous exposure to process improvement as well as a commercial / strategic mindset, able to challenge the status quo and drive positive improvements. This Is a truly unique opportunity that strikes the perfect balance between an all encompassing SME role and a larger corporate with the benefits of both. The role offers a great working culture, home working and positive flexibility.