Large midlands based client is looking appoint an interim Head of Financial Accounting to join them for a period of 6 months.
The role will be undertaking the following duties:
- Manage the full year end process including completion of external audit deliverable, production of financial statements, documentation to the audit committee and creation of the annual report
- Run the balance sheet reconciliation review on a monthly basis
- Full responsibility for the cash flow and balance sheet forecasting. Minimise interest payments and maximise deposits to enable further growth plans. This includes reporting that will identify key operational drivers.
- Ensure all tax compliance by managing the internal tax team.
- Proven ability to provide technical advice across multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of siniority
You will need to be a fully qualified finance interim (ACA, ACCA) and ideally Big 4 trained / have experience of working within a listed business in a reporting role. Possess excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills. You must have experience of PLC reporting and governance requirements of a listed business. Strong IFRS knowledge.