A growing fintech / payments business is looking for new MLRO / head of compliance as the business moves into a new very exciting stage.
This is the type of role perfect for someone who loves to be part of the day-to-day, as well as have a strategic overview.
In this role, you will be tasked with:
- Oversight of regulatory Compliance, Enterprise-wide Risk, AML, CTF and Fraud Prevention programmes across market footprint:
- Improve enterprise wide risk management framework, AML/KYC processes and control procedures continuously by deploying best-in-class practises as well as leveraging technology
- Be able to conduct and do day to day compliance and financial crime activities such as horizon scanning, client risk assessments
- Be able to write policy for both reg compliance and financial crime from scratch and implement
To apply for this role you will need:
- Current right to work in the
- 8+ years experience in financial crime (outside of 1LOD) as well as regulatory compliance experience
- Experience in EMI, PSPs, BaaS or Correspondent banking
- Proven ability in writing financial crime and regulatory compliance policy
- People who haven't previously held SMF17/16 will be considered if have the relevant experience to take on this role
To apply this this exceptional role, please email me a copy of your CV to email@example.com / 020 3862 2750