My client a PE Backed Technology business is currently seeking an ACA Qualified Head of FP&A to lead a team of 5 FP&A Analysts.
The Head of FP&A will work with regional finance directors and the central FP&A team to lead or analysis and reporting activities.
What you will do
* Lead preparation of monthly Group management reporting and ad hoc analyses
* Co-ordinate input to Group analyses from Regional finance directors and functional business partners
* Build a deep understanding of the commercial drivers behind the Group's performance
* Design best in class financial analyses and find the narrative which gives our analyses value
* Take a leading role in Group budgeting, forecasting and long term planning processes
* Manage the central reporting and analyses team
* Support on M&A activity as required
* Actively participate and drive various ad hoc projects.
You will be expected to engage with the business and the wider finance team to create insightful forecasting, analyses and management reporting. You must be proactive and willing to build relationships across different parts of the wider finance team, providing both support and constructive challenge to ensure optimum quality is achieved. You will be a reliable, and potentially challenging partner to the Group Director of FP&A.
* Strong academics and 7+ year PQE ACA or equivalent
* Exceptional analyses and business writing skills
* Highly effective communicator and the ability to manage across a matrix structure
* Working with CPM tools and developing reporting processes
* Ideally worked in PE environment which is fast and dynamic
* Exposure to Software industry preferred but not essential