Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a world renowned, PE backed consumer retail company in their search for a Head of FP&A. This is a newly created role due to their recent acquisition and will report directly to the CFO.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the CFO, the Head of FP&A will be responsible for running a reliable and responsive Financial Planning function that provides the Senior Leadership team (SLT) with value-add financial support and analysis which facilitates effective decision making.
The Head of FP&A will be responsible for the provision of timely, accurate, relevant management information to all levels of management and regularly reviewing this information. This will include provision of monthly reports, critical review and interpretation of results and value-add analysis.
The role requires close coordination with the SLT, Head of Finance and wider organisation.
- Leading the creation of the FP&A function.
- Ensuring the business receives high quality financial support and information.
- Delivering insight and analysis which helps the business to achieve strategic objectives
- Managing key commercial and operational KPI's
- Implementing improved processes, systems and analytical tools to improve the quality of forecasts, budgets and financial analysis.
- Support and partner with the SLT, providing value-add business insight and analysis.
- Financial business partnering across the organisation
- Provide commercial support and manage the pricing process to ensure that pricing is harmonised and margins are optimised.
- Business case support, review and analysis
- Sell through analysis and distributor/ retailer/ product insight
- Preparation of Board decks and reporting for external stakeholders including banks and shareholders.
Experience & Skills
- You will need to be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 5 years experience in a global product organisation.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to present financial information.
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail and experience of using industry data to support analysis.