Head of FP+A
£85,000 - £95,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of FP&A to join an international creative communications and advertising business, reporting into the CFO to provide commercial and financial decision support as well as challenge and insight into business profitability to drive future performance.
The role will have two direct reports and will be responsible for helping to create the shape of the future Marketing finance structure.
- Understanding the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract/product pricing, contribution/margin optimisation recommendations, ROI, scenario planning and KPI analysis
- Support the CFO in production of business plans, cost and revenue models and forecasts and provide challenge and decision support
- Manage the consolidation and review of forecasts e.g. revenue, major contracts, costs, forecast P&L, capex requirements etc)
- Support the CFO through identification of over and under recovery of costs, performing analysis of movements in revenues, and making suitable recommendations
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and financial modelling to support business decisions e.g. new sources of revenue, acquisitions, business partnerships etc.
- Supporting the CFO in identifying, assessing and managing financial and commercial risks by accurate assignment of costs to revenues
- Applying and adhering to any profit centre guidelines issued by the Group in the production and analysis of information
- Supporting the CFO in the review of management information packs provided by the Finance Reporting Catalogue team
- Supporting the CFO in driving cost optimisation improvements through profitability analysis and efficiency recommendations.
- Lead the delivery of any group wide FP&A practices such as implementation of rolling forecasts, use of SAC etc.
- Lead and develop a high performing FP&A support individual/team and helping them to achieve their full potential
- Degree level in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Quantitative studies
- 5+ years of related work experience ideally in a large, multi-business, global organisation
- Highly numerate with expert excel financial modelling skills
- High degree of business acumen, and understanding of key business, financial and commercial drivers
- Strong analytical skills with ability to produce multi variable scenario analysis
- Ability to explain complex models and concepts in a simple, concise manner
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Experience with S4Hana, SAC or familiarity with a SAP environment would be a definite advantage
Get in contact today to hear more about this brilliant opportunity!