Head of ICT Transformation
2-year fixed term contract - £70,000 - £80,000 p/a - 3 days per week from London office
Our Non-for-profit client in London, have an upcoming requirement for a Head of ICT Transformation to join on a 2-year fixed term contract.
Key experience required for the Head of ICT Transformation
- Detailed understanding of change management strategies, techniques and programmes.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience of using project, programme and portfolio management tools such as eg MS Project/Jira
- Proven track record of using project and portfolio management and/or Agile methodologies (eg PRINCE2, MSP, SAFe).
- Experience of working at a senior level in a complex environment, managing multiple ICT transformation projects with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of leading and delivering large scale ICT transformational change and the ability to convey a compelling and engaging vision of change.
- Experience of translating strategy into delivery through plans, programmes, people and culture.
- Experience of budgetary responsibility and budget setting, including an understanding of general financial processes.
- Evidence of handling highly complex organisational matters and difficult situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and related technology
- Experience of applications architecture/solution design
- Ability to identify technical gaps in the estate and solutions required
- Sound knowledge of Windows operating systems & migration of Citrix into cloud hosted solutions eg Azure/AWS
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 licensing and implementation across a large complex organization
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Web technologies
- ITIL V3/V4Expert
- ServiceNow or another ITSM tool, expert knowledge