- This role reports directly into the Chief Risk Officer of a small and fast growing Bank.
- There are 2 team members to manage and skill up in the position and the CRO is looking for someone who can help proactively manage Operational Risk while the firm continues to grow.
- For this position, you will need experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Operational Risk frameworks.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need excellent interpersonal skills, strong leadership and possess the ability to work effectively in a small team.
- Experience working in wholesale banking would be advantageous.
- Experience managing a small team.