Head of Property - London - £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Company Shares
An innovative tech company with huge growth plans and with a product that his high utility and ability to improve the lives of millions. They are growing rapidly with plans to increase the number of clinics both in the UK and internationally.
- Managing existing portfolio to meet requirements of business
- Acquisition and disposal work relating to UK portfolio and support office locations.
- Maintaining standards on the existing property portfolio adhering to approved budgets
- Building effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Project managing external consultants on refurbishment projects on existing and new sites controlling budget
- Dealing with Landlords regarding lease negotiation, consents and approvals for fit outs and investment
- Handling legal negotiations by dealing with Solicitors, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Negotiating planning consents where necessary
- Strong willingness to be hands-on with a challenging and inquisitive mindset
- MRICS qualified with minimum 5 years broad experience working on multi-site commercial portfolio
- Extensive knowledge of Landlord & Tenant Legislation
- Experience in managing a multi-site, geographically dispersed property portfolio
- Ability to travel nationally
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to be hands-on, as well as being able to operate within a team culture
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels
If you feel meet the criteria, please apply or for more information please call Michael Molnar of Investigo.