A leading fintech is looking for a senior hire to come in and lead the quality assurance for their 1LOD. This is a crucial hire, and will require process improvement and implementation.
In this role you will be tasked with:
- Development of the Risk and Control Self Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Owning and enhancing the effectiveness of the Quality Control Framework
- Identification of Financial Crime risks associated with new products / services and changes in Regulation.
- Ensure new and existing controls are designed / operating effectively to mitigate risks.
- Assessment of Quality Control and Assurance testing results and the impact on the design / operating effectiveness of controls within the RCSA framework.
- Ensure QC testing is performed in accordance with the QC Methodology
To do this role, you will have experience in:
- Significant expertise in leading financial crime control frameworks and regulatory standards.
- Detailed understanding of UK and EU AML/CTF legislation (international AML/CTF knowledge is advantageous)
- Detailed understanding of money laundering typologies across a range of products and services in financial services.
- Experience dealing with complex business models, PEPs, sanctions, red flags, and suspicious activity investigation ideally within Correspondent banking relationships.
To learn more about this role, please contact Jess on email@example.com, or apply today