Head of Reporting and Database Services
£70,000 - £72,500 - 3 days per week from London office
Our London based Not-for-profit client have an immediate requirement for a Head of Reporting and Database Services to join on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the overall support and management of the reporting environments as well as the backend database servers and integration layers. The expectation for this role is to be on site 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Reporting and Database Services:
- Ensure optimal support, operations, and maintenance of all aspects of the database service
- Oversee implementation of database architecture components, design and performance monitoring
- Lead internal and external teams
- Ensure documentation on database systems, reporting systems, configurations, processes, and standards is well maintained
- Be able to act as technical SME when the DBAs are out of the office
Key experience required for the Head of Reporting and Database Services:
- Experience of leading a data team
- Demonstrable experience in reporting and database services leadership
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft stack, specifically Dynamics and Dataverse architecture
- Experience in data management and enterprise reporting tools such as PowerBI and Azure
- Detailed knowledge of PowerShell and API-driven code development