Head of Shared Services
Investigo are delighted to be partnering exclusively with an instantly recognisable leisure business who are looking to recruit a forward thinking and process change driven Head of Shared Services. As the company continue to experience growth and increase in demands, they are looking to maintain a highly efficient, professional and results driven Shared Service function.
Leading this function, it's imperative that the successful individual can manage and motivate a number of Transactional teams, along with their respective department heads. Not only does team cohesion play a large part of this role, the ability to map out, develop/improve and install changes - whether that be process or system led - will be fundamental to the success in this position.
- Lead and motivate a team of circa 18-20 members of staff (AP, AR, Payroll & Cash)
- Monitor Processing metrics & KPIs to maintain efficiency's but also highlight areas of development
- Work closely with relevant department heads to set Personal Development Plans (PDP)
- Build strong internal relationships with a number of stakeholders to assist with reporting and providing detailed analysis on transactional processing
- Partner with IT Project team to ensure all system changes are designed and tested, to allow smooth and streamlined process improvements
In return, you'll get to the opportunity to work with a business at the forefront of their industry. Allowed full autonomy and ownership of a Shared Service function, making changes as you see beneficial to the company.
Aside from working in a growing and exciting business, you'll receive a generous list of benefits & perks, all of which demonstrating the values of this business and the emphasis placed on staff engagement.