This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant / Recruitment Coordinator, someone with excellent recruitment experience but looking to work for an grow and expanding internationally recognised Music brand.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits (depending on experience)
Location: Working from home / flexible working / eventually back to the office in London (City of London)
- Scheduling interviews, liaising with candidates, Line Managers and Talent
- Extensive diary management
- Acting as the first point of contact for all applicants coming through the business, through internal communications and paid channels.
- Ensuring the delivery of our recruitment process is effective, efficient professional and robust, with a good sense of customer service and positive candidate journey, when applying delivery.
- Arranging and facilitating interviews and providing feedback to all applicants in process in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Administrator regarding compliance and on boarding, to include references, DBS Checks, Identity Document processing and inductions.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Proven recruitment experience / scheduling interviews
- Experience with diary management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to recruit for various levels of roles
- Strong project management
If you are interested please apply online and contact me directly Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org