HR Business Partner
London (currently remote working)
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you a dynamic HR Business Partner with experience working within global matrix organisations looking for an opportunity to work within an industry leading Not for Profit?
As part of a brilliant and committed People team, the HR Business Partners are responsible for the delivery of the HR strategy to a diverse and global population. You will work closely with the wider HR Team and COE's to ensure that an effective and proactive HR service is delivered, with people management solutions tailored to meet the needs of the business.
The primary focus of the role is to enable managers to drive a strong, values-based culture, with a focus on boosting morale, increased productivity, and retention. You will be a critical partner to your senior leadership teams, supporting them in developing their team strategies and plan their people needs as well as coach them through various organisation wide change programmes.
What do you need to be successful?
To be able to take on this position you will be a motivated, passionate and commercially focused HR professional. The ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and complex key stakeholders is essential.
You will also be expected to have the following:
- Experience of working as an HR generalist at Business Partner level, capable and willing to operate at all levels, from senior managers and to complex people problems through to a delivering various HR change projects.
- A solid knowledge of good HR practice and UK employment law with the experience of translating this into innovative and effective practical solutions in large complex organisations.
- Results focused with the ability to analyse and interpret key people metrics to drive insights.
- You will be comfortable with ambiguity and will be able to work autonomously to deliver within a highly complex, evolving environment.
- Strong experience of effectively managing complex ER cases and issues.
- Knowledge and good understanding of diversity issues and principles of equal opportunities including some understanding of issues around gender, age, cultural sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including political awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Proven record of accomplishment of change management within a multi-disciplinary and multi-site organisation
- Be pragmatic, flexible and adaptable with an ability to tailor approach to meet contrasting needs and demands.
- Whilst this role is predominately UK focused, experience of working within a global/international environment within a Not for Profit or a similar sector would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com.
Please note we are ideally looking for a March start, so successful candidates would ideally have a maximum notice period of 1 month.