HR Business Partner - 2 or 3 days a week - Part Time! This is a fantastic HR Business Partner position seeking someone who can come in and support and work with the Senior Leadership team of a fantastic growing business to come in coach the Managers, improve engagement and develop the teams.
Location: City of London, Liverpool Street Station
Hours: Open to 2 or 3 days a week, in the London office / flexible on what days they are.
Salary: Full time equivalent is £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
This is a new created exciting opportunity for someone to come in and support the senior leadership team.
- Develop strong relationships with the Senior Leadership team to drive the people and business agenda.
- Working with Managers to ensure they are getting the best out of their teams and ensuring they are maximising their potential
- Coaching the Managers to become stronger Managers
- Build and manage relations with all internal and external stakeholders to provide a proactive exceptional employee experience, ensuring a positive image and awareness of the company is promoted at all times.
- Collaborate with HR Centres of Excellence including D&I, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, etc. to leverage expertise, systems, and processes in support of business needs.
- Drive and support year-round talent management processes, including performance appraisals, talent reviews, development plans, succession planning, and employee engagement.
- Look for opportunities to improve internal processes / service and work with the appropriate people to implement these changes.
- Analyse key HR metrics, identify areas of opportunity, and assist in develop related action plans.
- Play a leading role in supporting social and cultural initiatives in the London office.
Essential Skills and Experience
- CIPD qualification or ability to demonstrate relevant on-the-job experience.
- Previous experience as a Business Partner in an international fast paced/matrix environment.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work autonomously, flexibly, and collaboratively with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, manage changing priorities and embrace agility, while conveying calm and confidence
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills which convey honesty, confidence, and the ability to influence others in a poised and effective manner, both written and verbally.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Able to think creatively and work on your own initiative.
- Ideally some coaching or L&D experience
Please apply online and send your CV directly to Gemma Case email@example.com