HR Business Partner, London, Technology
£60,000 to £65,000 base
An expanding international Tech brand is recruiting for a dynamic HR Business Partner to join their team in London. You will partner closely with the wider HR team and senior business leaders to provide guidance and strategic advice on all aspects of the employee lifecycle and business change. You will be responsible for the smooth delivery of all generalist activities to a highly astute population, ensuring that key business objectives are in alignment with the wider global People strategy.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, and solutions driven individual who is looking to really make an impact and thrives in a technology driven, scaling environment.
- Lead on the HR strategy to ensure the efficient and smooth delivery of all people activity, partnering with the CoE's to deliver required programmes
- Coach leadership and managers to translate business strategies, objectives, and challenges into the appropriate people initiatives.
- Support leaders in identifying skills gaps, both immediate and long term, to build relevant development programmes in order to aid retention and support individual and business growth
- Advise managers on complex ER matters, and providing guidance to the HRA team on simpler cases
- Build credible relationships across the business, become a trusted partner so that HR is viewed as a valued stakeholder in all relevant discussions and decisions
- Analyse and interpret key people metrics to drive business insights
- Collaborate with the wider People team to deliver any global change programmes
The successful candidate will have demonstrable generalist business partnering experience within fast paced, global businesses (FMCG/Tech/Retail/Media/Healthcare). Credibility and ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and complex key stakeholders is essential. You will be comfortable with ambiguity and will be able to work autonomously to deliver within a commercial, evolving environment.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, or email your CV to Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org