2 x HR Co-ordinators
6 month FTC
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum (Pro-rata)
We are once again partnering with this world-class not-for-profit organisation who are building out a brand new internal HR "Test and Trace" COVID project team. This is a great opportunity for two HR Co-ordinators to join the HR Operations team on a full-time 6-month fixed term contract.
This role will play a key part in supporting the staff COVID testing programme to ensure that the organisation continues to offer their staff and visitors a safe working environment and minimise any risk of infection.
Reporting to the HR COVID Lead, you will work with the wider HR team and managers across the organisation to ensure a highly efficient co-ordination and administration service is delivered for the internal "Test and Trace" service and the Vaccination Programme.
- Manage the readiness of all test kits and bio boxes, ensuring that there is sufficient stock and supplies at all times
- Ensure the daily and timely dispatch of test kits via appropriate couriers for positive cases and their close contacts
- Liaise with impacted staff on expected test kit arrivals and manage any problems that may arise
- Co-ordinate induction of new staff working on the Vaccination programme
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the HR teams and wider organisation. Ensure relevant internal stakeholders are briefed on appropriate processes and actions to be taken
- Build a good base knowledge of COVID guidelines to quickly respond to queries from colleagues
- Monitor self-isolation dates and ensure HR Services has the updated information for individual staff records
- Produce regular and relevant management information on COVID testing and any ad hoc data/reports
- Complete, update / maintain relevant spreadsheets and databases
- Provide administrative support to the HR Director and HR Services team where required during peak and busy times
- Methodical approach to work and excellent attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and manage varying workloads
- A team player who is adaptable, motivated and resilient and able to work effectively in a collegiate environment. Able to consult with colleagues and share expertise and ideas to deliver new outcomes
- Confident to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, with a strong aptitude for learning and tackling unfamiliar tasks
- Highly credible and good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent computer literacy across MS Office, with strong database management experience
- Charity or academic environment
- Previous experience as a Co-ordinator, ideally within HR
- Experience of NHS Track and Trace service
*As this is classed as an essential role within the business, you will be required to be present in the building 2-3 days per week.
Due to timescales, candidates will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period.
The CV deadline for this role is Wednesday 6th January 2021 with interviews progressing the following week. Please apply or email your CV to Jade Breeds (firstname.lastname@example.org) to prevent missing out on this great opportunity.