SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Reward Workstream Lead - 12 Months.
A UK based end user is looking for an SAP SuccessFactors Reward Compensation Workstream Lead to join them on a 12 month initial contract starting in 2-4 weeks time.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of the SuccessFactors Compensation module, managing dependencies with other work streams, and other projects within the wider Programme
- Project manage the global job evaluation activity (with services provided by Mercer) as a key enabler of the wider SuccessFactors deployment
- Work closely with Project stakeholders and cross functional teams to plan and develop scope, design items and project deliverable
Skills and Experience
- Experience implementing at least 2 end to end, global SAP SuccessFactors Compensation deployments
- Experience using Mercer as the basis for a global job evaluation exercise, and of project managing this area
- Intimate knowledge of the SuccessFactors project delivery methodology and a track record of having applied them at large scale
- Strong skills in Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Reporting and Governance
If you are available and suitable, please apply immediately to be considered.