Investigo have partnered with a global corporate organisation based in Northampton recruiting for a HR Operations Administrator to work within their HR Operations team.
The main purpose of the role will be the administration of Benefits to all UK colleagues within the business. This role manages the end-to-end benefits process from eligibility and selection through to implementation. The role holder will work with colleagues, internal and external suppliers to provide the highest level of service delivery and governance.
The role holder will be accountable for:
- Delivering best in class processes and service.
- Providing effective resolution of customer requests, queries and escalations in line with agreed service levels.
- Ensuring that appropriate controls and governance are in place and adhered to.
- Maintaining compliance
- Building excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all processes are documented and maintained.
- Monitoring and delivering continuous improvement of the benefits proposition.
- Relevant experience in HR operational delivery.
- Proven at delivering processes consistently to a high standard.
- Ability to empathise with colleagues and act with tact and integrity.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Resilience to deal with high volume workloads.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Customer Service/Service delivery excellence ability to handle difficult callers and explain complex query's clearly
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to collaborate with relevant stakeholders and interpret policy to identify a solution to complex queries.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate to people at all levels both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Analytical Skills and data management
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and SAP/HR.
- Project Management experience would be an advantage.
- £27,570 - £35,000 Depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
- Free parking