This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Payroll Advisor with experience in supervising team members to join a global organisation based in Northampton.
As a Senior HR Payroll Advisor, you will become part of our client's team where you will be using your skills to take care of the end to end Lifecycle activities including all payroll activity for our employees across the EME Region.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in supervising members within a team. You will be based in their strategic HR site in Northampton and as part of their HR Operations team, you will be at the heart of HR providing consistent, effective and high quality service to our managers and colleagues.
This opportunity is a hybrid role which requires work from our Northampton offices for 2 days per week and 3 days working from home.
What you will be doing
- Managing quality, accuracy and delivery of the Payroll Service, including management of third party suppliers who provide outsourced services
- Ensuring that the Payroll Service is compliant
- Managing both statutory/ legislative and business-requested changes to payroll and time systems
- Updating and submitting monthly payroll within the agreed payroll timescales to the payroll vendor and perform timely and accurate reconciliation
- Commencing the period payroll run to calculate pay and deductions for the period to determine the net amounts to pay to employees
- Administration of all HR related lifecycle activities including Onboarding/ screening/ contracts
- Balancing of the GL (General ledger) and other associated activities with Finance team
What we are looking for
- Experience of working within a high volume complex Payroll/ HR department
- Supervisor/management experience
- Customer service and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work under pressure, coordinate and prioritise activities, along with self-discipline and motivation
- Ability to multitask under pressure whilst maintaining high quality delivery
Skills that will help you
- Experience in using HR/ Payroll applications and systems
- Proven experience of HR/ Payroll operations processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of any European language would be an advantage
- 37.5 hours a week
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance