HR Services Manager
12 month FTC
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum
I am working exclusively with a world-class, highly innovative organisation who is recruiting for a HR Services Manager to join their People team in Central London on a 12 month FTC due to a secondment.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role plays a pivotal role in ensuring the HR team is delivering an excellent and results driven HR service in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The HR Services team is the first point of contact for all employees, candidates, and hiring managers, escalating issues where required to the wider HR team. This role will be responsible for managing the team in delivering the entire life cycle of HR transactional services whilst driving continuous improvement, streamlining and ensuring cost effectiveness.
This is an exciting period of change for this organisation and there will be some great exposure to a range of continuous improvement projects across the HR Function.
- Coaching and developing the HR Services team, ensuring all advice and support provided is compliant and in line with employment legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Acting as an escalation point of contact for any urgent and complex HR queries from employees and managers
- Ensuring effective communication and integration with the wider HR team and other admin services to ensure appropriate SLAs are in place and delivered against, maintaining compliance and driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Managing the recruitment life cycle, partnering with hiring managers to ensure that the talent acquisition process is fit for purpose, attracting and engaging the right people at the right time
- Being a trusted subject matter expert for all immigration queries
- Account management of all third party partners
- Leading the development, implementation and improvement of HR processes and services across the function, ensuring that services are meeting the needs of users
- Checking and approval of the monthly payroll transactions that the HR Services team process
- Supporting the Head of HR in any projects or bespoke pieces of work
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, delivery-focused professional with a strong knowledge of best HR practice and HR systems. You will be adaptable and resilient with demonstrable experience of HR service delivery and HR process improvement, in complex and fast-paced environments. You will have strong leadership skills, be confident in your approach and have the ability to quickly build rapport and maintain good working relationships. Experience of dealing with Immigration processes, would be highly advantageous.
Due to timescales, candidates will need to be immediately available or on 1 months notice period.
The CV deadline for this role is Friday 6th November with interviews progressing next week. Please apply or email your CV to Jade Breeds (firstname.lastname@example.org) to prevent missing out on this excellent opportunity.
*Please note due to large application volumes for this role, I will aim to get back to you as quickly as possible to discuss further.
** Due to the nature of the organisation, this role requires at least 2 days per week in the office and therefore the successful candidate need to be able to commute into Central London.