HR Systems Project Manager (Sole Role) - 12-Month Fixed-Term Contract (FTC) - Birmingham/Hybrid - Up to £60,000
Working for a prominent organisation based in Birmingham. We are seeking a dedicated HR Systems Project Manager to join our team for a 12-month FTC. This is a unique opportunity to lead a critical HR systems implementation project and make a significant impact.
As an HR Systems Project Manager, you will be the sole leader responsible for managing and overseeing the successful implementation of our HR systems. Your role is instrumental in ensuring that our HR processes and technology are optimised for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the end-to-end project management of the HR systems implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to define project scope and objectives.
- Develop project plans, time lines, and budgets.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget while meeting quality standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress to key stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Train and support HR staff in utilising the new systems effectively.
- Proven experience in a similar role as an HR Systems Project Manager.
- Strong project management skills, including experience with project planning and execution.
- Knowledge of HR systems, software, and technology.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
- Availability at short notice or immediate availability is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you please get in touch and APPLY TODAY!