HR Transformation Programme Leader - £140-150,000 + bonus & car - Manchester
Our client is an instantly recognisable brand and a market leading business. The organisation runs their operations across UK&I and Europe.
This position will report into the HR Director (who reports to the Board). The HR Transformation Programme Leader will drive the HR technology solution, Oracle Fusion, and ensure the delivery of all projects within the HR transformation.
- Managing a small team, you will be responsible for proactively managing risks and dependencies across all associated activities to prevent issues occurring.
- Own the overall programme/project plan and milestone definitions providing cross capability and cross functional coordination.
- Own the programme/project governance structure, reporting cycles/output, finance and change control and resourcing processes.
- Chair the weekly Programme/Project wide status call/meeting
- Work with the technology architecture team and finance team to balance the trade-offs between timeline and budget consumption and value delivery and make appropriate recommendations to the Directorship/Board.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- An experienced senior programme manager with HR Cloud technology transformation ideally within a FMCG/Retail/Travel/Hospitality businesses.
- Experience of Oracle Fusion (desirable - other will be considered)
- Proven experience of man-managing a team of PM's or a PMO function
- Solid experience of Financial management and implementing governance structures
- Senior stakeholder management including heads of/directorship/board