HRIS Business Analyst
12 months FTC
Investigo are pleased to continue supporting a large organisation following a major Transformation programme. We now require a Business Analyst for a period of 12 months to support the HRIS project.
We are now seeking a Business Analyst to support the integrations of our clients People system. This individual will act as the liaison and take ownership of the UAT. This individual will also be tasked with translating requirements into clear but detailed specifications test plans and cases.
Duties and responsibilities
- Map business processes
- Supporting the implementation of best practice
- Challenge requirements
- Requirements gathering
- Partner with third party vendors to support project deliverables
- Create test scripts
- Gain workshop information by working with end users and functional leads for HRIS platform
- Understand end user requirements so design and implementation is relevant
- Ensure change is delivered to specifications
- Proactively highlight risks, mitigating where possible
If the above is of interest and inline with your experience, please apply or send your CV directly to Harrison.email@example.com