ICT Business Support Manager
Initial 3 Months - £250-£300 per day (Inside IR35) - Remote, 1 day per week travel to sites across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for the successful applicant to start in the next 2 weeks latest, interview slots available for early next week.
Our client in the Not-for-profit sector has an immediate requirement for an ICT Business Support Manager to work with a portfolio of applications,, including CRM, Housing property management, case management, expenses and finance systems.
Key experience required for the ICT Business Support Manager
- In depth knowledge and experience of working with a range of business applications, ideally in the non-profit or public sector in a support capacity
- Experience of managing projects
- Experience of working with Waterfall, Agile Project Management, Prince2 and Business Analysis techniques
- Experience of delivering User Acceptance Testing around business applications
- Knowledge and experience of modern CRM systems (Dynamics, Salesforce etc)
- You will also be involved in general ICT projects, such as network infrastructure, cyber security and hardware procurement, so should have a broad working knowledge of Microsoft Windows systems.
- Work closely with the business to understand their application needs, scope and manage new and upgrade projects for line of business systems, liaise with suppliers to resolve issues and keep abreast of product updates.