SC Cleared IDAM Project Manager / Technology Delivery Manager - IDAM/IAM - central government.
Undertake discovery to assess the current IDAM products and infrastructure across the organisation to identify opportunities for rationalisation and modernisation. In parallel, the team will design a MVP, taking the form of a standard set of controls and assurances (for each stage of the tooling life cycle) to control the IDAM landscape better.
Current live SC clearance is essential for speed of onboarding. (10-15 days from award).
This role has been assessed as inside IR35. The position will be directed and controlled and augments with a programme team. The umbrella rate is £640pd (before ENI deducations) or PAYE £559pd (which will then incur normal personal tax - income tax and NI). This is likely to be a long term engagement.
- Work with multi-disciplinary delivery and development teams to plan and deliver the Discovery phase of the workstream, and initiate delivery of the Minimum Viable Product, so as to achieve the agreed outcomes and objectives, and to a tight deadline.
- Working with the Commercial team, lead the procurement of a Delivery Partner to take forward the wider roll out of the IDAM workstream plans across the department.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning, delivery and introspective process ensuring the team feedback loop is complete and making use of team data to review and improve ways of working in iterative cycles.
- On delivery of the work, make recommendations about the approach and plan for the next phase of the work
- Undertake progress reporting against the plan.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify understanding or expectations to ensure delivery continues to work towards meeting goals/outcomes.
- Seek constructive outcomes in discussions, challenge assumptions but remain willing to compromise when it is beneficial to progress.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and team members towards a common purpose to achieve business benefits
- Share information and transfer knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Work consistently within established timelines