Business Analyst // Finance // IFRS17 // 500 - 600p/day // London Market // Insurance
LONDON // HYBRID WORKING
An experienced Business Analyst is required to work on one of the key financial projects with a London Market Insurance client. The main deliverables of this project are:
- Integration of 2 separate SUN general ledgers
- Process alignment and embed within the finance teams
- Support the Reinsurance to Close (RITC) of one syndicate to another
- Support the transition to IFRS17 reporting, understanding the impact on Stakeholders
Sitting within the central Change team the BA will work closely the Project Manager, the Finance Team and other Finance transformation projects to deliver this key project by the end of the year.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting "As-is" processes including data flows
- Eliciting and documenting complex business requirements, process documentation and recommending improvements.
- Plan, design, and document "To-be" processes including data flows and process maps
- Gather business requirements through a variety of techniques such as workshops and interviews
- Responsible to produce functional and non-functional requirements and work with both the internal IT and external vendor(s) on solutions
- Engage and lead business-orientated workshops
- Assist with testing activities, including the creation of test plans and management and co-ordination of business acceptance testing
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working on finance projects or RITC
- Experience of working in regulatory change data programmes including IFRS is desirable
- Proven experience and understanding of the London or Lloyd's Market
- Experience working with SUN financial system is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management skills at all levels, particularly with business users.
- Evidenced ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment