I am currently looking for an experienced IFS Consultant to join our customer on an initial 6 month contract.
Role to do:
- Working with the International Expansion team, IFS teams and Finance to support the role out of new customer Companies.
- Meetings with IE team in APAC, EMEA and Americas to identify the requirements needed to create companies in new Companies.
- Working with External partners in setting up companies in new countries.
- Identify changes to standard processes and set up required for companies in new Countries .
- Assess need and if needed manage the implementation of the changes.
- Manage implementing the changes required that (e.g. localisations, custom objects) working with IFS team and External IFS partners to deliver.
- Create Companies in IFS and setup basic data based requirements.
- Support training and roll out of new companies.
- Support the IFS system in conjunction with the rest of the IFS team.
Background and Skills:
- Good knowledge of IFS and specifically Finance and Company setup. Knowledge of Projects , Procurement , Sub Contracts and sales contracts an advantage.
- Having a background in Finance and worked on system implementation contracts.
- Accountancy qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Having done training and general support an advantage.