Confidential, stealth-mode, start-up - CRISPR
Scientist, In Vivo - Regenerative Medicine
Full-time, permanent hire
San Francisco Bay area
- PhD or equivalent in a relevant, scientific field
- Hands-on experience: handling immunocompromised animal/murine models, injections (i.e. IP, IV, IA, SC), small animal surgery, blood and tissue harvesting and processing for downstream analysis and experimental applications
- Demonstrates ability to run in vivo studies in an independent manner and to assist in the design and execution of non-routine in vivo experiments.
- Responsible for data analysis and interpretation, troubleshooting, and follow up experiment for in vivo projects
DESIRED SKILL SETS
- Manage CROs regarding experimental design, implementation and execution of in vivo studies
- Experience in common molecular and cell biology techniques, histology, cell culture and cloning
- Experience with in vitro culture of cell lines and primary donor-derived cells (mouse and/or human)
- Background in orthopedic diseases
Interviews are being held virtually but if candidates are local to the greater San Fran area, on-sites can be arranged if requested.
More information may be disclosed upon signing an NDA. If interested, apply online now to be contacted with more details.