Global Information Assurance Manager - £75k - London (remote)
My client global construction specialists are hiring for a Global Information Assurance Manager to oversee Information Security governance, risk, data protection, polices, processes, and assessments. Reporting into the Head of Security, Risk and Information Assurance the specialist provides assurance for adherence to company policies and procedures, and manages the activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance in compliance, governance and risk.
Their security team operates a globally distributed SOC that offers 24/7 support to the organisation ensuring the compliance of group security policies and procedures across our cloud and on-premise environments.
- Experience with developing technical controls with major compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST and GDPR.
- Experience in an Information Security and Information Assurance role.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and conflict management skills.
- Establish, implement, and manage an information assurance program aligning with ISO and NIST frameworks
- Collaboration with internal risk function to build out framework for data protection policies and classification taxonomy
- Serve as a Specialist for IT controls on Compliance, Information Security governance and all assessments including remediation of IT risk and compliance initiatives.
- Performing risk assessments and audits, generating risk and corrective action logs
- Ensuring Policies, Procedures and Practices are aligned to ISO & NIST frameworks
- Coordinate and conduct information security awareness training and identify information security compliance trends.
- Oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure new and existing information technology systems meet the organisation's information assurance and security requirements.
Following Qualifications would be ideal:
- Preferred Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 year's experience in a technical or leadership position related to Information Security
- Broad knowledge of IT architecture and underpinning technologies especially cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in Cyber Threat mitigation, information security and risk management
- Experience in tools, best practices, and methodologies related to Information Security & Assurance