Information Governance Project Officer
In relation to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) this organisation is looking for an Information Governance (IG) Project Officer who will be responsible for working with information asset owners, administrators and key stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of information governance with skills in analysis and risk management to meet the requirements of the data security and protection toolkit.
- Submit complete and accurate data flow mapping returns for their information assets in a timely manner but working with Information Asset Owners, Administrators and key stakeholders.
- Assess all data flow mapping returns against agreed benchmarks.
- Identify issues and escalate where appropriate.
- Identify and asses risks linked to data flows and provide guidance on how to mitigate.
- Identify issues and escalate appropriately.
- To produce visual data flow maps and key information assets.
- Conduct analysis and produce project progress reports.
- Provide general support to the Information Governance Manager in completing the project.