Infrastructure Architect - London - £85,000
My financial services client is changing FX marketplace and they are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join their growing team.
To act as an Infrastructure Architect on a variety of internal and external IT delivery projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Produce high quality High Level Design documentation describing technical systems solutions, providing overall design direction and recommendations for resolution of complex technical issues
- Provide technical leadership and direction to the IT delivery and test teams throughout implementation phases
- Support the Enterprise Architects in the development of infrastructure road maps to support the evolution of the technical and digital portfolios from current to future state
- Strong technical knowledge including Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat Linux, Data Centre and Cloud, Enterprise networking, WAN/LAN/WLAN, Routing, Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAN optimization, Proxy, VPN services, Load Balancing, IT Security
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of networking, storage and server hardware configuration and design
- Relevant IT Architecture certification (TOGAF, CITA, RHCA etc) or accreditations (VMWare, Cisco or Juniper) beneficial.
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with good stakeholder engagement
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Leadership, stakeholder management and line management skills
- Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams and tight timelines