Investigos client are currently looking for a Infrastructure engineer on a fixed term contract for 10 months In Central London. Please see below for more information:
Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
Fixed term Contract: 10 Months
Location: Central London
Salary: 65,000 P/Y + benefits
- We are looking for an infrastructure engineer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments. Infrastructure engineers generally work with numerous software programs, clients and other technical staff, and often need to do field analysis and maintenance. Responsibilities include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support.
Job requirement experience
- Minimum 5+ years in Infrastructure engineering experience
- Must be BAU focused over projects.
- Strong virtualisation experience using VMWare, Citrix Xen App and NetScaler.
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Must have Insurance industry experience
- Experience of current infrastructure trends e.g. SOA, cloud, digital, RPA
- Experience in dealing with multiple suppliers Proven ability to work in a cloud based or hosting environment
- Experience working with NetBackup storage
- Experience in Microsoft System Centre Security, data, integration and applications layers
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure
To apply for this role please send your updated CV to Bobby.firstname.lastname@example.org