Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared - Server - Vmware - Citrix - Network - 3rd Line
My client are looking for an SC Cleared Infrastructure Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This will be a WFH role, with travel to the Belfast office required once every 3 weeks. The client can pay £500 per day INSIDE of IR35.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Resolving incidents and completing service requests within agreed SLA's.
- Provide practical technical skills during project delivery lifecycle.
- Deliver support documentation and knowledge transfer as required on completion of project delivery.
- Work within service and change management processes.
- Day-to-day infrastructure maintenance, including but not limited to the management of multi-site Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 Active Directory Domains.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes:
Practical knowledge and experience of the following technologies;
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and MS System Centre Suite
- Backup systems such as Veeam & Data Protector.
- Good understanding of Networking fundamentals and virtualised networks.
- Public Cloud (primarily Azure) is desirable.
- Load Balancing such as Kemp & F5 Big-IP.
- Virtualisation platforms such as Microsoft Hyper-V
- SANs and storage arrays such as EMC, HPE 3-par and Nimble.
- Knowledge of Linux based systems.
- Experience of working within the ITIL framework
- Effective communication skills and engagement with both IT and non-IT colleagues
- The successful candidate must have worked in a previous role where they provided infrastructure support across a variety of technologies
- An interest in emerging technologies including; containerisation, continuous build & devops.
Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared - Server - VMware - Citrix - Network - 3rd Line