Investigo's major client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Lead to join an existing team. The position is mainly remote but you may be required to attend the site on an infrequent basis in Liverpool.
- Support the I&T Infrastructure Engineering team with the conversion of business requirement into technical designs and represent the project on technical approval forums.
- Working with I&T Global Infrastructure teams to request, deliver and test project infrastructure and application components.
- Ensure all project infrastructure and application deliverables are implemented to the approved infrastructure designs and standards.
- Technical subject matter expert, for all infrastructure components, including IT networking and security, windows server / end user systems technologies, backup/recovery principles and basic application architecture.
- Supervise 3rd party installation, ensuring all work is performed to agreed CSL's I&T standards.
- Support the maintaining of integrity, availability, backup and security of systems through the project
- Development and execution of technical build and configuration scripts.
- Development of low-level design documentation
- Support formal quality processes, following CSL's I&T Quality Management System (change management, documentation, qualification/validation etc.), for I&T Infrastructure systems/platforms supporting GxP or non GxP systems and processes within the local IT site environments to ensure Quality/Compliance KPIs are met.
- Incident, request management and change control of project systems until handed over to BAU.
- Networking - Switching and routing including DNS, DHCP.
- Network Security - Firewall rules/ Security vulnerabilities
- Windows operating systems - MS Server 2012/2016/2019, Win10, Win10 IOT and Win7.
- Thin client access technologies - Citrix, IGEL, RDS.
- Basic application architecture and system databases (MS SQL Std / Express)
- Domain tools - Active directory, Group policy objects
- Virtualisation - VMware and VMware player.
- System Backup and recovery principles
- Support the maintaining of integrity, availability, backup and security of manufacturing/engineering automation data