Outside IR35 - 3 months initial engagement
An exciting opportunity has arsien for an Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer to help during a period of growth. You will have deep technical experience with various cloud providers, monitoring, logging, alerting, systems, networking, databases and distributed systems.
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in production 24/7 high-availability multi-site, multi-vendor cloud-based SaaS environments, any experience with application hosting and data networks, security, and information security protection would be beneficial.
- SRE/DevOps experience and comfortable operating software in a Linux & Windows based environment.
- Extensive experience and comfortable operating software in a Windows based environment with Windows servers, AD, networking LANs and WANs, (switches and firewalls), etc.
- Working knowledge managing either AWS or Azure and on-premises infrastructures.
- Experience working with MSSQL, MySQL & PostgreSQL in both on-premise and cloud-based environments, any experience with AWS and Azure database service technologies i.e. SQLAzure, Aurora MySQL would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly