Working environment: Hybrid - London
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Integration's Developer opportunity to work for a leading FTSE 100 property organisation who are currently carrying out industry-leading software modernisation and growth project. They are a data-driven company with a focus on improving and modernising places for people to live, work and visit using continuous smart home data to drive forward both sustainability and environmental impacts, to help their clientele be as energy efficient as possible.
This Integration Developer role will not only see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those opportunities to have an impact on the future of data-driven energy consumption in the UK. The role will see you be responsible for the continuous development and maintenance of iPaas solutions and integration of APIs for Financial systems used by the company (Salesforce, Finance and ERP). As the Integration developer, you will be responsible for Dell Boomi integration development and Unit testing, alongside designs for technical-specific API development. You will be involved in technical design meetings to be able to quantify risks associated with the technical decisions made in the organisation.
To be considered for this Integration Developer role:
- Hands on iPaaS Integration using Dell Boomi
- Experience/Exposure to: SQL, Oracle Servers, REST and XML technologies
- Integration Pattern and Dell Boomi best practices and standards
- Strong Written and Oral Communication
- Strong information retention
- Developing and Presenting ideas
- Being fast-paced and self-motivated
This is a permanent position with a salary range circa of £60,000 to 70,000 and benefits of:
- 15% non-contributory pension
- 25% OT Bonus
- Allocation of £3,500 company shares as well as option to buy more
- 4 days of volunteering
- 25 days leave with the ability to buy 5
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Many more benefits.
The organisation are looking to move very quickly with the process and candidates will be considered over the coming weeks.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org