Investigo are recruiting an Interim Accountant for an SME manufacturing client based in Northampton.
In the position of Interim Accountant Northampton you will support the Finance Director to ensure ensure that statutory accounts are prepared in an accurate and timely fashion and that a smooth audit process occurs, maintaining an excellent relationship with auditors. Key duties to include:
- Coordination and production of the P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statements and other supporting schedules as part of the month end, half year and year end close.
- Management of the Intercompany Accounting Process
- Vat & Corporation Tax Reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts at year end.
- Overseeing of the Fixed Asset registers and depreciation calculations.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Consolidate and manage actions relating to accounting issues across teams.
- Coordination and production of process improvement activities.
- The role will work closely with the wider financial team and will support the overall team objectives through the year.
The successful candidate will need to be either be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ ACA) OR QBE
Experience in overseas subsidiary and multi-currency accounting
Strong delivery of insight and financial complexity to non-financial colleagues
Ability to adhere to tight month end deadlines and capable of working under own initiative
£300 to £400 (Inside IR35 and client offering Hybrid working)